LOCATION: Pavilion at South Beach end of Tybrisa on Wednesday, July 20 at 10 a.m. The location was selected by the artists at the last paintout. The breeze keeps us a bit more comfortable and the roof overhead provides shade if you prefer to not be directly in the sun.
FYI : Guests are always welcome.
- Bring WATER and SUNSCREEN. There is some shade but not everywhere.
- Bring a hat to keep off glare which distorts colors.
- Reference photos are handy so bring a camera if you want to
- Bring plastic bag for trash and take it when you leave
- If someone wants to buy a painting off your easel at the beach , you must not sell on the beach. Give the buyer your card and do business elsewhere.
- Do not set up on sidewalks
- Do not cause any disruptions in parks for people who are enjoying the park
Come earlier if you like to beat the heat. The views of the beach, dunes and umbrellas will inspire you. Its always fun.
Everyone is welcome to join us. There is no charge for members or guests.
The PaintOuts will always be the first and third Wednesdays and second and fourth Saturdays.
See you Wednesday!
Contact: Patricia Geary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tybee Arts Plein Air Painters TAPAP