FYI : Guests are always welcome.
- Bring WATER and SUNSCREEN. There is some shade but not everywhere.
- Bring a hat to keep off glare which distorts colors.
- Reference photos are handy so bring a camera if you want to
- Bring plastic bag for trash and take it when you leave
- If someone wants to buy a painting off your easel at the beach , you must not sell on the beach. Give the buyer your card and do business elsewhere.
- Do not set up on sidewalks
- Do not cause any disruptions in parks for people who are enjoying the park
The PaintOuts will always be the first and third Wednesdays and second and fourth Saturdays.
Contact: Patricia Geary at email@example.com
Tybee Arts Plein Air Painters TAPAP