Our regular day, Wed, looks like rain, so our next paintout is this coming Tuesday March 21 as the forecast is perfect!
LOCATION: Tybee's Public Fishing Pier on Fishermans Walk. Views of dunes, Little Tybee, fishermen, boaters, beach houses.
DIRECTIONS: Off Chatham Ave Located on Tybee's scenic back river (Tybee Creek).
FYI : Pay to Park in public parking lot. Guests are always welcome.
LUNCH (OR BRING YOUR OWN) AFTER AT AJ's
- Bring layers of clothing for the cool morning air but be ready for it to warm up as the day progresses.
- Bring LOTS of WATER and SUNSCREEN. There is some shade but not everywhere
- Bring a HAT to keep off glare which distorts colors & to protect you from the sun
- Bring BUG SPRAY
- Reference photos are handy so bring a camera if you want to
- Bring plastic bag for trash and take it when you leave
CONTACT: Beth Hegeman -- Call or text me if you have questions 859.229.5912. See you there!
Bring a friend!
Tybee Arts Plein Air Painters TAPAP (tybeearts.org)
If someone wants to buy a painting off your easel at the beach, you must not sell on the beach. Give the buyer your card and do business elsewhere.
Do not set up on sidewalks
Do not cause any disruptions in parks for people who are enjoying the park