Wed April 5th, 10 am till 12 (of course, come early and stay late if you desire)
LOCATION: Fishermans Walk, Back River Fishing Pier and beach, Tybee Island. Views of dunes, Little Tybee, fishermen, boaters, beach houses.
DIRECTIONS: Take 80 into Tybee. At the second light, turn right onto Jones Avenue. Go to the end of Jones, about 15 blocks. These are short blocks. At the end of Jones, Turn right onto Chatham. Almost immediately is Fisherman's Walk on your left.
FYI : Pay to Park in public parking lot. Handicap accessible. Restrooms. Guests are always welcome.
- Bring layers of clothing for the cool morning air but be ready for it to warm up as the day progresses.
- Bring LOTS of WATER and SUNSCREEN. There is some shade but not everywhere
- Bring a HAT to keep off glare which distorts colors & to protect you from the sun
- Bring BUG SPRAY
- Reference photos are handy so bring a camera if you want to
- Bring plastic bag for trash and take it when you leave
CONTACT: Beth Hegeman -- Call or text me if you have questions 859.229.5912. See you there!
Bring a friend!
Tybee Arts Plein Air Painters TAPAP (tybeearts.org)
If someone wants to buy a painting off your easel at the beach, you must not sell on the beach. Give the buyer your card and do business elsewhere.
Do not set up on sidewalks
Do not cause any disruptions in parks for people who are enjoying the park