Wednesday, April 1910 till 12
Meet at the Pier and Pavillion
LOCATION: Tybee Beach Pier and Pavilion, Tybee Island. Both these are favorites with a gazillion views to paint, draw, or photograph for a future studio painting.
DIRECTIONS: Take 80 into Tybee. Left on 16th St/Tybrisa. Go to end of street and park in Pay to Park.
FYI : Pay to Park in public parking lot. Handicap accessible. Restrooms. Guests are always welcome.
- Bring layers of clothing for the cool morning air but be ready for it to warm up as the day progresses.
- Bring LOTS of WATER and SUNSCREEN. There is some shade but not everywhere
- Bring a HAT to keep off glare which distorts colors & to protect you from the sun
- Bring BUG SPRAY
- Reference photos are handy so bring a camera if you want to
- Bring plastic bag for trash and take it when you leave
CONTACT: Beth Hegeman -- Call or text me if you have questions 859.229.5912. See you there!
Bring a friend!
When I return to Tybee the last week of April, don't be surprised if I set up another paint out because its a lovely day! Meanwhile, get a friend and go out and create.
Tybee Arts Plein Air Painters TAPAP (tybeearts.org)
If someone wants to buy a painting off your easel at the beach, you must not sell on the beach. Give the buyer your card and do business elsewhere.
Do not set up on sidewalks
Do not cause any disruptions in parks for people who are enjoying the park